The VARCo System assesses the value at risk of your property and business and updates it on an annual basis. Our personnel are highly qualified and experienced in assessing value at risk valuations for you, your insurers, insurance brokers, your clients and bank.
Our cloud-based VARCo System is a centralized management tool that includes a database which allows you to access up to date values and details of your Buildings, Machinery, Contents, Fixtures and Fittings, Stock, Computer Systems and Equipment and Business Interruption and Additional Cost of Working. It also covers other specialist areas such as art works, jewellery and antiques. All of your details are securely protected and stored which you can access from anywhere at any time.
With VARCo you receive a complete service which includes the compilation and collection of information on your business and properties. Our team recommend which assets or properties require valuation updates on an on-going basis. From initial data input and compilation you will have a coordinated and cost effective register of your business and personal asset portfolio.
The benefits of the VARCo System are:
- Online, secure and easy to use.
- Constantly publishes Value at Risk Certificates.
- Removal of risk and exposure to monetary losses.
- Total Confidentially.
- Ensures accurate spread of cover.
- Controlled access to Value at Risk information from anywhere, at any time.
- Less contentious claims.
- Assigns and records access and permissions.
- Current, transparent and relevant Value at Risk information.
- Monitors – data, activity, username, password, IP.
- Data is collected once, stored and annual updated.
- Unlimited number of approved users.
- Stores all information. (Value at Risk valuations and Market valuations)
- Adheres to Consumer and Data Protection, Building Regulation and Financial Regulation requirements.
- Monitor values on all properties.
- Value at Risk valuations are signed off by specialists.
- Survey status reports available.
- User friendly, Cost effective and secure system.
- Eliminates the need for repetition of surveys or calculations. (unless there is addition, replacement or disposal of assets)
- Cloud based so no software to install. Support, maintenance and training available.